“We are honored to invite you, on behalf of EFRR, to 12th Congress of European Forum for Research in Rehabilitation which will be held in Istanbul between September 11 - 14, 2013.
The human health and science-technology are continuous and dynamic due to the developments in socio-economic changes of the societies. We, as professionals working in the field of rehabilitation, aim to enable people to cope with the activity limitations and participation restriction due to their health conditions, to lead independent lives and to be provided with optimum functionality. In order to achieve our goal, we prefer to dedicate our professional life to our patients’ benefit by enriching our fundamental education with up-to-date information and increased practical capability on all kind of rehabilitative processes.
The congress which we will hold in 2013, will provide shared knowledge to be used in human health, new scientific research, and for the improvement of educational efforts in rehabilitation. Therefore, we have designed a comprehensive scientific program to update our professional knowledge, to improve our skills, and to meet the expectation by enhancing national and international coordination on issues within and out of our profession. During the congress, our colleagues will be sharing their knowledge and experiences on their fields.
Since there are direct flights to many European cities and the congress venue is located in the center of Istanbul, it will provide you with a great convenience. We are waiting for you to get together with warm people of this sunny Mediterranean country.
Hoping to see you at our congress...”
Important Points and Rules for Abstract Submission
Applications sent in written format, via e-mail, fax, disc or any other method will not be accepted. The abstract submission on the website will begin on October 11th, 2012 and the submission deadline isÂ March 15th, 2013. Presenters who have sent their abstracts will have the opportunity to make changes in the abstract texts, or in the order of authors, or to withdraw their abstracts until deadline if abstracts are not sent to the committee. Submission dates will never be extended.
The presenting author must register by April 5th, 2013
Oral presentations and posters which are degreed are to be rewarded.
Rules for Abstracts:
- The official language for abstract submission is English
- Make the subject classification carefully
- Write the names and last names of the authors according to the order in their studies and mark the box "presenter" located on the left of the name
- Please submit your abstracts as “research” or “case report” according to standarts below.
- Please fill in the presenting author's contact information in full details.
- Write the abstract in accordance with its structure.
- The abstracts should not exceed 300 words except author's name and title.
- Do not make spelling mistakes.
- After each procedure (submitting abstracts, making changes), re-enter your abstract from the related menu and verify if it has been saved in the database correctly.
- Keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after each procedure of submission.